- Matriculated at an accredited university in Estonia and not on academic leave at the time of application
- Active and entrepreneurial young person (22 years old or younger) with a positive attitude towards life
- Actively participates in the voluntary organizations or engages in or wants to engage in business
- Good academic results
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 EUROS and it is paid out once.
The winner of the scholarship will be selected in the spring semester of 2024, applying is open from February 1st is March 1st.
To apply for a scholarship, candidates must submit:
- Motivation letter (one A4): Introducing yourself, highlighting your strengths, most notable achievements, extracurricular activities, previous work experience, exposure to business and management. Goals and vision for the future and how you plan to use the scholarship;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Extract of study results (from the study information system);
- Recommendation from a lecturer, previous employer or head of a (student) organization where you have been active.
- When choosing a scholarship winner, attention is primarily paid to the previous achievements, activity, communication skills and ambition of the candidates.
- The best students who submitted an application are invited to the entrepreneurship and management training on March 9, organized by the scholarship awarder. The purpose of the training is to offer young people the opportunity to acquire new knowledge, meet other entrepreneurial scholarship applicants, and the scholarship awarder to meet with scholarship applicants to identify the winner.
- A scholarship winner will be selected from among the best candidates no later than March 15, and the scholarship will be paid out no later than March 30.
Where to send your application
Southwestern Advantage Foundation’s vision is to be the biggest charitable foundation in Eastern Europe that is built on investment principles and helping young people in obtaining knowledge and developing character so they can fulfill their dreams in life. We help European youth get better entrepreneurship education and offer investment knowledge to those who do not have the opportunity. We are working to reduce and prevent poverty.
We only donate money from the fund’s passive income by directing 50% of the return to charity and 50% back to the fund. That is how your good deed will remain giving forever.
Help us help more people: https://swacharity.eu/en/donate/